Can it finally be true? A high-production, cold process material heater that doesn't weigh 1000 lbs. or need to be moved by a forklift? The answer is-Yes! Garlock's Hot Maxx heater is the first of its kind to deliver high-production performance that will not only pay for itself twice as fast, but also will out-produce those big tanks. So, how can something so small keep up with the big heaters? Simple. Better utilization of heat and fuel, cutting heat-up time by 45%.On a 50° day, you can reach a heating oil temperature of 250° in about 10 minutes, and cold process material temperature of 90° in almost the same time. The result is less wear and tear on the pump and better atomization at the spray tip. If you're looking for a machine that will pay you back in tangible "dollars-in-your-pocket" terms, then look no further - Hot Maxx is here!
- Ideal for spraying heavy-bodied material when temperatures reach the 60° range
- 8.25-gal tank can be filled with diesel fuel or kerosene
- Moving is easy and convenient
- Easy-to-read, digital control panel
- Diesel-forced air burner generates 125,000 BTUs per hour