- Available in 1100-lb. capacity
- Feature a single hook and easy-opening gate
- Perfect for off-Ioading debris
- 14-1/2 cu.-ft./ 800-lb. capacity
- Holds up to 40 cu. ft. of gravel
- Standard adjustable legs from 2.6" up to 5' in 6" increments.
- Keeps the job site running efficiently and looking professional
- Designed to eliminate fly-away debris and prohibit property damage
- Lightweight polyethylene is extremely durable and wear resistant
- Store flat or quickly assemble by attaching four bolts
- Built to withstand stand rugged environments
- Perimeter stake pockets allow the addition of removable sides for directing debris into chute
- Keeps hoisting operations quick and efficient
- Ideal for pallets, insulation, and roll goods
- 24-1/4” fork width
- #43 model has 800-lb. capacity when used with 1000-lb. hoist
- #68 model has 2000-lb. capacity when used with 2000-lb. hoist
- Ideal for lightweight hoisting of equipment and materials quickly
- Adjustable boom reach
- Optional counter balance pans and hoisting wheel available
- Left- or right-swinging boom with locking center position
- Outriggers for load stabilization
- Optional counterweight system includes a tray and five cans
- The total solution for trash chute hoisting and support, debris off-loading, and roof edge protection
- 750-lb. capacity
- Built-in lift rings allow hoisting with a hand hoist
- Compact enough to be carried up stairways
- Quick and easy installation
- Heavy steel construction, built-in counter balance system, and 43" high guardrails
The compact size and affordability allows every contractor to experience the power and efficiency of a hydraulic-powered hoist
- Failsafe brake system
- 175-ft. cable is standard
- 1:2 ballast ratio
- 125 fpm line speed
- 1000-lb. capacity
- Operator safety fence
- Built-in ballast cans
- 9-hp Honda engine
The Atlas MegaLift Hoist sets a higher standard of power, speed and smooth lifting performance to get your loads up and down in record time. Rated at 2000 lb. capacity, the Atlas hoist is loaded with features that make this the undisputed leader in the industry.
- self-contained power Unit
- swings Right or left
- 18-hp Honda engine
- 160 fpm and 2000 lb. capacity
- 225' of 5/16 standard cable
Literally thousands of contractors have chosen the Garlock Hoist. Shouldn't you?
The compact size and affordability allows every contractor to experience the power and efficiency of a hydraulic-powered hoist.
Lift your profits to new levels.
Unparalleled quality from German craftsman combined with American ingenuity and know how, the Garlock Versa-Lift 600 is the most comprehensive material placement device on the market today. Even if you already own a crane, conveyor, or hoist, the Versa-Lift will complement every one of those pieces of equipment and offer capabilities they simply can't. Extremely versatile, and easy to use, set up, and maneuver, the Versa-Lift 600 system will be an indispensable part of your material moving equipment fleet.
The Verso-Lift Garlock elevator simply fits into places and goes places and reaches into places a crane, conveyor, or hoist can’t
Reach into areas and set up in places that cranes, hoist, or conveyors simply can’t. Imagine loading a roof 60 ft from the building. It’s not only possible it’s all part of a days work for the Garlock Verso-Lift 600.
What could be easier! You can literally position the Versa-Lift, raise the boom and extend the rails and start lifting materials in less than 20 minutes and that’s on a 100-ft. building.
Deliver up to 22 tons of rock to a 40-ft. building right from the truck to the roof in an hour at a fraction of the cost of most other cranes.