- Perfect for off-Ioading debris
- 14-1/2 cu.-ft./ 800-lb. capacity
- Keeps the job site running efficiently and looking professional
- Designed to eliminate fly-away debris and prohibit property damage
- Lightweight polyethylene is extremely durable and wear resistant
- Store flat or quickly assemble by attaching four bolts
- Built to withstand stand rugged environments
- Perimeter stake pockets allow the addition of removable sides for directing debris into chute
- The total solution for trash chute hoisting and support, debris off-loading, and roof edge protection
- 750-lb. capacity
- Built-in lift rings allow hoisting with a hand hoist
- Compact enough to be carried up stairways
- Quick and easy installation
- Heavy steel construction, built-in counter balance system, and 43" high guardrails
Lift your profits to new levels.
Unparalleled quality from German craftsman combined with American ingenuity and know how, the Garlock Versa-Lift 600 is the most comprehensive material placement device on the market today. Even if you already own a crane, conveyor, or hoist, the Versa-Lift will complement every one of those pieces of equipment and offer capabilities they simply can't. Extremely versatile, and easy to use, set up, and maneuver, the Versa-Lift 600 system will be an indispensable part of your material moving equipment fleet.
The Verso-Lift Garlock elevator simply fits into places and goes places and reaches into places a crane, conveyor, or hoist can’t
Reach into areas and set up in places that cranes, hoist, or conveyors simply can’t. Imagine loading a roof 60 ft from the building. It’s not only possible it’s all part of a days work for the Garlock Verso-Lift 600.
What could be easier! You can literally position the Versa-Lift, raise the boom and extend the rails and start lifting materials in less than 20 minutes and that’s on a 100-ft. building.
Deliver up to 22 tons of rock to a 40-ft. building right from the truck to the roof in an hour at a fraction of the cost of most other cranes.