The Telehandler HTL 9055 is part of the range of diedel Telehandlers for material lifting and earth moving.
- Automatic oscillation locking on rear supports allowing a significant improvement in platform lateral stability when handling good
- Possible combination of mast / telescopic / arm / excavation and accessories movements
- Ergonomic and flexible joystick with 4 integrated proportional functions
- Hydrostatic transmission
- 4-wheel drive and steering
- Tilt corrector: ±10°
- Smooth approach movements thanks to inching system
- ROPS/FOPS cabin with heating and ventilation
What makes the Toro® Dingo® the top-selling compact utility loader?
Simply put, you’ll save labor while getting more done. The compact equipment equivalent of a Swiss Army knife, the Toro Dingo is the most versatile, reliable and hardest working compact utility loader on the market.
Imagine all the jobs you can do and the time you can save. Every laborsaving Dingo model gives you effortless maneuverability with a short learning curve - even for inexperienced operators. No wonder it’s the top-selling compact utility loader available today.
From Augering, Earth Moving, Tilling And Trenching To Leveling, Lifting, Hauling And Demolishing. The Options Are Endless.
Determine The Toro Dingo That's Right For You
While your operation's specific needs should be discussed with your Toro dealer, here are a few general advantages for each model type. For more information, visit toro.com/dingo.
Toro defined the compact utility loader market and we continue to stay true to the category.
Toro Dingo TX compact utility loaders possess the versatility to handle countless jobs on every site dig, haul, plant and build. Designed by Toro engineers specifically for professionals, the Dingo TX is an innovative, rugged and dependable piece of equipment that shows up for work every day, ready for virtually any job.
These machines are built right delivering a high power-to-weight ratio and the lightest footprint in the compact utility loader category.
Toro's patented, easy-to-use and learn controls make for more productive workers.
Your 1st Choice for Fuel Efficient, Quiet & Dependable Air Compressors.
When you buy MMD Equipment, you get much more.
The cornerstone of a great buying experience is a high-quality product. But to maximize your productivity and income, you need more than just a machine. That’s why MMD Equipment is committed to adding value in every aspect of our business relationship. With every MMD Equipment product you purchase we stand behind our PROVEN PERFORMANCE, SERVICE and EXPERIENCE.
Super-quiet. Super-efficient. And super-profitable.
When it comes to efficiency and dependability, MMD Equipment’s ultra-quiet air compressors are designed for today’s demands. They’re extremely reliable — which helps reduce downtime and maintenance as well as increasing your profitability. Just as important, our superior designs meet environmental concerns and are fuel-efficient, light and well-balanced.
Easier, Faster Service and Maintenance
- Engine oil and water drain to the outside of the machine.
- Hand-operated compressor oil and fuel drains (no tools required).
- New external oil/air separator filter and cartridge-type fuel filter reduce service time and cost.
- All service areas are located on one side for easy maintenance.
Portable diesel engine generator suitable for construction site or many scenes
- Maintenance-free brushless alternator
- High generating performance with deflection of output wave form minimized and preset voltage regulation within ±0.5%
- Emergency stop device and leakage circuit are equipped as standard.
Top of its class in performance and operater comfort
The EH 27 Low Vib breaker combines maximum performance with the lowest hand-arm vibrations (HAV) in its weight class. The air percussion system offers hight single stroke energy with minimal machine weight for high productivity. This newly engineered model features a leaf spring dampening system protecting the user´s body from vibrations resulting in reduced fatigue and longer working duration.
WINCO’s broad industrial portable line offers just the right generator for the job at hand. All generator models include the following features: Powder paint finish on rugged wrap-around welded tubular cradles; CARB / EPA approved premium engines with low oil protection; sizes ranging from 3,000 watts to 18,000 watts; large fuel tanks and GFCI’s standard on models 4,000 watts and larger. All WC models also include: Switchless Full Power which allows the full rated output from a single 120 volt or 240 volt outlet, or combination of both, without switching voltage settings; Conserv-R® automatic idle control; hour meter and fuel cap with gauge; full receptacle panel with circuit breakers.
- ENGINES: Premium Honda and Briggs & Stratton Vanguard CARB and EPA certified engines equipped with low oil protection and industrial grade mufflers
- FRAMES: Heavy duty tubular steel cradles protect the generator; rubber isolation mounts on engine and generator, compact size for easy transportation and handling
- FUEL TANKS: Large 4.5, 7.0 and 15.0 gallon fuel tanks for longer run times on 4 kW and larger
- CONTROL PANELS: Easy-access; wide variety of receptacles; circuit breaker protection
- SUPERIOR GENERATOR END: 100% copper windings; high motor starting capabilities; self-regulating output voltage; built to last
- FEATURES/STANDARDS: All units are 100% load tested; USFS- approved spark arrestors; WC models have Conserv-R® automatic idle control and hour meter.
- 4000 PSI Max Pressure
- 4.0 GPM Max Flow
- Stainless steel frame with solid welded foot, threaded axle, and bolt-on tires, anti-vibration rubber foot.
- Powered by a commercial-grade 13 HP Honda GX390 gas engine with steel gas tank, engine oil alert, and pull start ignition.